Growing networks, disruptive technologies, and the proliferation of interconnected devices demand a new approach to managing security. Check Point Infinity architecture consolidates management of multiple security layers, providing superior policy efficiency and enabling to manage security through a single pane of glass. The single management centrally correlates all types of events across all network environments, cloud services and mobile infrastructures.
One platform, one policy
We believe the key to managing security complexity is to bring all security protections and functions under one umbrella. With R80.10, security consolidation is fully realized:
- One console: A single platform manages the entire IT infrastructure – from the data center to private/public cloud deployments – for security efficiency and consistency.
- Unified policy: Policy management is unified so you can create and monitor these policies harmoniously. One single policy manages your users, devices, applications, data and networks. With this unified policy, you also get unparalleled granular control over policy.
Extensible, scalable platform
R80.10 makes it easy to align security to IT processes and systems:
- Trusted integrations: The R80.10 API makes it easy to integrate securely with orchestration, change management and ticketing systems. With the ability to control exactly what that integration can and cannot do, organizations have the confidence to embed security into their IT ecosystem.
- Automated operations: Routine tasks can be automated and delegated, freeing up security teams from repetitive tasks to focus on strategic security tasks like incidence response.
Software adaptations and optimization deliver dozens of new capabilities and enhancements.
- Unique security policy layers and sub-policies enable flexible control over the security policy behavior
- Threat prevention performance increase by up to 37%*
And many more capabilities!
* Based on real-world performance
Organizations need a single visual dashboard for event analysis, threat monitoring and mitigation to ensure full visibility into threats across the network. Data must be collected from all gateways deployed and correlated with external threat intelligence sources to provide contextual information.
- Risk managers are able to look at high-level alerts, drill down to specifics and analyze correlated data
- Ability to turn on automated responses, stop attacks
- With proactive threat mitigation, you can fine-tune defenses and anticipate the next attack